While in coaching the client is the expert, we recognise that it is also useful to tap into the expertise of those who have had successful careers in the music industry to benefit from their wisdom, experience and advice. We have therefore selected industry experts that we know and respect to join MIC and work with you.
As you can see from their profiles, our consultants have solid experience and connections across the music industry. They provide range of services to support your business.
A four-step consultancy process for music related needs:
- Contracting – to identify objectives; outcomes; the metrics to measure progress; and confirm how we partner to achieve specific goals.
- Assessment – internal research, activities and interviews with key personnel, including relevant stakeholders.
- Solution design – designing and creating a solution.
- Measure results – establishing a system to measure results.
MENTAL HEALTH: CORE WORKPLACE STANDARDS
- Responding to the Stevenson Farmer Report and implementing the six core standards
- Implementing ISO 45003 Psychological Health and Safety at Work
- Maximising Mental Health First Aid training