Your trusted source for professional and personal coaching in the music industry’
Music Industry Wellness Services
MiC works with tried and trusted partners to provide a concierge service that enables access to a comprehensive range of wellness services relevant to music artists at each stage of their career and also to the wider industry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs.
· Addiction – access to specialist consultant psychologists providing one-to-one treatment for a whole range of substance and behavioural addictions
· Anxiety– coaching, therapy, podcasts, workshops, training.
· Burnout – specific 1:1 coaching and the development of a specific recovery plan.
· Bespoke solutions – we are able to support you to identify the best response to your specific need and then connect you with the best solution provider.
· Coaching – access to MiC music industry specialist coaches.
· Consultants – access to MiC recommended music industry consultants
· Coronavirus – the latest information, podcasts, fact sheets, how to work from home.
· Counselling – access to music industry experienced counsellors.
· Emotional Resilience – coaching, training, workshops.
· GIFs – on a range of topics including spotting stress, to share on social media.
· Health checks – including body composition analysis.
· Health and Nutrition – workshops, videos, fact sheets.
· Help Musicians UK – connection to a range of support services for music artists from the largest music industry charity including telephone helpline, coronavirus financial support, creative development funding, hearing health.
· Imposter Syndrome – specific coaching to minimise the impact.
· Massage and Reflexology-access to holistic treatments from trained experts.
· Meditation – workshops and 1:1 coaching.
· Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) – training, podcasts, resources, research accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
· Motivation – coaching, podcasts, workshops.
· Music Artist and Performers support – coaching, therapy, workshops, bespoke solutions.
· On boarding coaching – supporting artists when they sign to a label or distribution partner.
· Media support – in house support from MiC and our music PR partner
· Personal development– 1:1 coaching, access to resources and training.
· Performance Support – coaching and training for performance nerves and support.
· Personal training – access to highly qualified and experienced PTs.
· Podcasts – access to a range of podcasts on multiple wellbeing topics.
· Resources – videos, podcasts, posters, pdfs, toolkits, social media graphics.
· Retreats – time out to recharge and focus on physical health and mental wellbeing.
· Social Media – training, coaching and support on how best to manage and thrive.
· Stress – individual coaching, training, workshops, podcasts.
· Telephone helpline – see Help Musicians UK.
· Therapy – access to therapists with music industry client experience.
· Touring stress – workshop and coaching on surviving and thriving on tour and with anti-social hours.
· Videos – see MHFA for a range of videos on Mental Health wellness.
· Workplace wellbeing – coaching, training and workshops.
· Workshops – on a range of Mental wellness topics.
· Yoga – training and 1:1 coaching from qualified instructors